Reference: 6096 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Accounting for various entities within the group (property, group holding, group management and other)
- Monthly accounting/bookkeeping for various entities within the group;
- Monthly intercompany invoicing;
- Monthly intercompany loan account reconciliations;
- Monthly management accounts;
- Monthly cash flow statements;
- Monthly VAT calculations for all entities within the group;
- Annual budget of property entities and group management;
- Calculation of VAT Liabilities of all entities within the group;
- Calculation of Provisional Tax Liabilities of all entities within the group;
- Submission of VAT Returns and Provisional Tax Returns via e-filing;
- All SARS related administration and correspondence.
- Annual audit process
- Prepare and finalise trial balance for annual audit;
- Prepare and finalise supporting schedules;
- Assist auditors and accountants with annual fixed asset inspections.
- Assist auditors with audit queries;
- Assist the CEO and Group Financial Manager with various ad-hoc finance related tasks;
- General administrative, corporate and secretarial tasks as required by senior management.
- Annual review of lease agreements to ensuring they are kept up to date;
- Hons BCom or Hons BAcc
- SAIPA/SAICA member advantageous
- At least 3 years post-article experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com