Consultant: Soné Johnson
- Process Deposit Account on a daily basis.
- Communicate deposits for pro-forma invoices to Operational Department.
- Daily/weekly invoice processing.
- Process pro-forma invoices on request.
- Electronic copies of invoices with supporting documents to clients.
- Send electronic copies of statement at month-end to clients.
- Request remittances for payments made.
- Follow up on outstanding debtors and communicate any problems to management.
- Send credit applications on request.
- Bank downloads for Invoice Discounting facility.
- Compile reports and necessary documentation for monthly audit.
- Process creditors in Sage Evolution.
- Compile month end reconciliations for all sources, transporters and sundries.
- Complete received credit applications.
- Send remittances of payments to creditors on request.
- Load supplier payments.
- Process Current Account on a daily basis.
- Process and reconcile site cards and petty cash.
- Process invoice for monthly diesel usage.
- Process inter-company invoices.
- Process inter-company journals.
- Reconcile inter-company loan accounts.
- Compile month-end payment list of all creditors due
- Manage fixed asset register and process monthly depreciation journals.
- Various ad-hoc journals.
- Ad-hoc requests from management.
- Process fortnightly wages on VIP.
- Process wage journals.
- Load payments on current account.
For the company’s extension in Zambia:
- Process monthly invoices.
- Generate pro forma invoices on request.
- Process and reconcile creditors.
- Creditors summary on request from management.
- Process authorised reimbursements.
- Transfer of funds to site account on request from Depot Manager.
- Communicate deposits in Stanbic account to operational department.
- Process and reconcile Stanbic account, site account and petty cash.
- Supplier payments load.
- Process monthly wages for Zambia and load for payment on Stanbic.
- General filing.
- Reconcile monthly sales from Pastel and compare with operational department.
- A tertiary qualification in Finance will be an advantage.
- Solid financial acumen and attention to detail.
- Computer literate (Advanced Level).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and be deadline driven.
- A professional and service-driven approach to dealing with clients and service providers.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org