Reference: 5535 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- This is a career opportunity in a successful, dynamic, privately-owned but professionally managed group of companies, and not a ‘corporate’ position. The individual will primarily ensure that controls and functions are in line with best business practices, and will have an exceptional opportunity to actively participate in strengthening existing businesses and building new, sustainable businesses.
- Most importantly, we’re looking for an individual with resolve, confidence and absolute humility. Someone able to inspire, engage and empower people to be innovative in seeking solutions and resolving problems. Someone with a strong work ethic, integrity and ethics beyond reproach, self-motivated with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- To take ultimate responsibility for the accounting, finance and general business risk management functions of all entities in the group.
- Engage and collaborate with EXCO and others in the business to execute strategies and achieve company objectives.
- Inspire, develop and empower teams in the finance and accounting functions.
- Drive modernisation of the finance and accounting functions.
- To ensure, on a continual basis, that controls and functions are in line with best business practices
- Participate in and contribute to strengthening existing businesses and building new, sustainable businesses.
- Part of a team that will lead the Group to become even more successful.
- An experienced CA(SA) with strong finance skills (including good working knowledge of IFRS, tax and statutory) and commercial experience (strong but equitable negotiation skills, ability to review legal agreements and draw up addenda).
- An individual that understands the key importance of technology in successful businesses and in particular how technology is to be applied in the finance and accounting functions, i.e. 4IR principles, process automation, machine learning, AI etc. all of which need to be optimised for IFRS and XBRL reporting, and must integrate seamlessly with ERP and external audit software.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com