Reference: 5719 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Assist with the annual and interim audit and reporting process – preparation of annual financial statements and interim reporting pack. Preparation of group returns for the insurance groups and assistance with stress testing scenarios for the insurance groups. Assisting various finance teams across the Group with special ad-hoc reporting requirements and requests.
- Annual financial statements & interim audit pack
- Preparation of annual financial statements in terms of IFRS
- Assist with the preparation of the consolidated interim audit pack to help the group finance team speed up the consolidation process
- Regulatory reporting
- Assist with the preparation of the annual group return for insurance groups
- Preparation of the monthly reporting information, including liaising with the various finance teams across the Group
- Assistance with producing stress tests on the consolidated results of the group to assess the impact of potential risk scenarios
- Management information
- Assist with the compilation of the monthly IFRS 16 leases journals using financial and non-financial information from various data sources
- Preparation of monthly IFRS 16 information to allow the various finance teams across the Group to perform a comparison of the actual and expected lease payments
- Liaising with the various finance teams across the Group to obtain reasons for variances
- Identify and investigate unusual financial trends and anomalies
- Special projects
- Finding ways to improve the efficiency of the reporting function
- Assisting various finance teams across the Group with special ad-hoc reporting requirements and requests
- BCom (Hons) in Accounting /BAcc (Hons) or CA(SA)(newly qualified)
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector in a Group environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good knowledge of complex accounting standards recommended
- Knowledge of AccPac, IDU and Qlikview recommended
- Experience with CaseWare
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com