Reference: 4994 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Providing feedback to shareholders on the financial results (AFS preparation & reporting)
- Primarily responsible for the annual external audit (Planning & coordinating)
- Responsible for the ensuring the Group complies with tax & statutory legislative requirements
- Ensuring integrity of the ERP system and other financial systems
- Provide the Finance Department assistance with complex queries
- Performing internal audits on the Finance Department
- CA(SA) / CIMA equivalent essential
- Post article experience essential
- Hospitality & Tourism Industry experience beneficial
- Must be able to communicate at executive level
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Advanced Financial Accounting Systems knowledge (SAP, SYSPRO, SAGE etc.)
- CaseWare knowledge beneficial
- IFRS / IFRS for SME’s Accounting Framework
- SA taxes [Income Tax, VAT, Payroll Taxes]
- SA Companies Act & other relevant legislation
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org