Reference: SJ 6642
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Oversee the accurate execution of compliance activities which comprise VAT, Intrastat (inter EU reporting), SOX compliance, Payroll accounting, Waste reporting, statistical reporting and monthly sanity checks
- Effectively support the external audit and tax return preparation process, according to agreed timeline
- Be the first point of contact for the client and assist with adhoc requests as needed by the business
- Prepare USgaap to local gaap reconciliations and local gaap statutory management accounts, including liquidity and solvency tests as well as fair valuation of investments
- Liaison with local advisor for local support
- Provide technical guidance to the team
- Drive processes to completion
- Improve team structure and process, creating efficiencies through innovation and automation
- Over time manage a team of 2-3 accountants (senior and junior)
- 2+ years post articles working experience
- Strong team management and project management experience
- Preparation of management accounts or financial statements
- International accounting experience particularly in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium, and Ireland (Advantageous)
- Large international corporate experience working across multiple jurisdictions (Advantageous)
- Successful completion of SAICA articles Personal attributes
- Detailed orientated and organized
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com