Reference: 5648 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Budgets and P&L Management
- To ensure that all legal, regulatory and internal financial reporting requirements are met by providing sufficient information in each case to meet all Company obligations – specifically to ensure that all Tax returns and tax compliance requirements are met and that the statutory accounting and auditing requirements are met.
- Stay up to date with all accounting and tax changes in legislation and practice that are relevant to the business and ensure these are communicated to all those people who need to know in order to carry out their jobs effectively
- Ensure June and November budget rounds are managed to high standard, accurate information prepared and presented at required times.
- Ensure relationships with auditors, tax advisers and other professional consultants are managed effectively and efficiently
- Ensure monthly and quarterly reporting to Management Revisions on the group business per the Management Revisions standard formats is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate all requirements for completion of monthly and quarterly reporting in a timely and accurate manner to Management Revisions clearly and in a timely manner to the Group Finance and Finance teams
- To drive an agenda of financial control, profit and cashflow awareness across the company, educating and challenging your peers and their teams to ensure full account is taken of the financial impact of activities
- To develop and continually improve the processes to reduce the time spent on routine processing and increase the amount spent on adding value to the business.
- Compile and deliver presentations as required
- Ensure that Finance systems, including Oracle, are fit for purpose, compliant and maintain data integrity for the business’ financial information and tax compliance and ensure any improvements or adjustments required are communicated with the Head of Finance who will co-ordinate the management of the Oracle systems with the IT support functions.
- Qualified CA(SA) / AGA(SA) / CIMA
- Degree in Finance Management
- 6 years’ experience in similar role
- Experienced in tax and statutory accounting requirements
- Strong MS Excel and spreadsheets knowledge
- Motivational / inspiring leadership
- Excellent professional communication skills including presentation skills
- Effective coach and facilitator
- Attention to detail
- Motivated by compliance objectives and efficient, effective processes
- Able to deal flexibly with compliance requirements
- Proven project management capability
- Understanding of process
- Understanding of how to identify and develop talent
- Strategic and lateral thinking
- Demonstrates sound decision-making skills
- Positive, can do attitude, including challenging in a positive and constructive way
- Able to build credible relationships across the Company.
- Prioritization skills
- Effective Influencing and negotiation skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org