Reference: 5984 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsibility for the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Liquidity
- Expert of all local and regulatory requirements
- Budget and Forecast based on a centrally provided model.
- Resolving Client Money / Bank related customer payment issues
- Prepares and presents financial- and business reports to Enterprise Clients
- Close collaboration with other internal departments and market recipients
- Controls Payments of Sales Commissions
- Experience in the financial measurement and performance management of SaaS companies
- Strong business process knowledge in the FinTech, Real Estate or Payment industry is an advantage.
- Recognised accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant, ACA, CIMA) with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a global team located in different countries.
- Seniority, strong presence and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com