Reference: SJ 6862
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The Head of Finance (HoF) is the owner, custodian and representative for all financial aspects with full responsibility for Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Liquidity for the group
- The HoF is responsible to the Executive Director/Board as the financial custodian for implementing the finance strategy
- Close collaboration with other internal departments and market recipients is needed to:
- o use and analyse internal data,
- o assess the efficiency and profitability of different departments,
- products, and customers,
- o Conduct competitor research and provide market analysis to guide the
- strategic direction of the company.
- As a financial business expert, the HoF:
- o advises the Board in terms of revenue potential and cost challenges,
- o provides guidance in relation to pricing in the local market in line with the group pricing structure,
- o Prepares and presents quarterly financial- and business updates to Shareholders and/or the Group’s Executive,
- o is responsible for business growth and efficiency: they will present business cases to the Board to allow further investments, new products or services and optimisation (e.g., improving sales performance, marketing, change in headcount).
- Expert in all local and regulatory requirements
- Budget and Forecast based on a centrally provided model.
- Controls payments of sales commissions
- Financial Analysis and Advice should be performed in a standard way globally where possible and the HoF shall use their expertise not only locally. As such the HoF will use their expertise in engaging, defining and leading global business advice and reporting standards under the supervision of the Board.
- Recognized accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant, ACA, CIMA) with 2+ years PQE
- You should have worked as Head of Finance or Senior Financial Advisor role
- You should have experience in the financial measurement and performance management of SaaS companies ideally in a fast-growing multinational company group
- Strong business process knowledge in the FinTech
- Strong systems affinity with experience in Power BI or Tableau is an advantage
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a global team located in different countries.
- Seniority, strong presence, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com