Reference: 5557 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The purpose of the role is to structure and maintain an operational & transactional HR & Payroll office, that focuses on service excellence and quality. It is a perfect opportunity for a self-starter who is absolutely passionate about firstly, transactional HR & Payroll processes and secondly, about creating and maintaining efficient structures and administrative processes that can be executed with energy and efficiency in a fast paced environment.
- Administrator | Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Custodian | Personnel Files
- Custodian | Payroll and HR Documentation
- Administrator | Recruitment, Onboarding and Termination of staff
- Administrator | Learning & Development
- General Support | HR & Payroll Team
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Social Sciences|Human Resources|Industrial Psychology|Technology
- 4-6 years in a similar Operational|Transactional role in a professional services environment essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in Payroll and Benefit administration essential
- Experience working with SAGE People 300 and ESS essential
- Proven experience in a strong transactional HR & Payroll Office, with focus on tight response times and high quality delivery an advantage
Proficient in the relevant HR & Payroll Legislature (e.g. BCEA, LRA, COIDA, PAYE, SDL UIF etc)
- Experience in preparation and drafting of HR related documents, contracts, agreements, letters etc
- Experience of the WSP/ATR reporting process an advantage
- Solid working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org