Reference: 6053 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We are looking for a recently qualified young professional to perform independent reviews, compile IFRS / IFRS for SME annual financial statements and perform other related services.
- Perform Independent Reviews
- Compile IFRS and IFRS for SME annual financial statements
- Have comprehensive Companies Act and Taxation knowledge to assist with company statutory services
- Perform solvency and liquidity tests
- Utilise CRM and Practice Manager to document required activities
- Pro-actively train and complete required CPD’s
- Be deadline driven
- Work well under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- BAcc / BCom (Accounting) or related degree
- AGA or SAICA/SAIPA registered (or in the process of registering) with completed articles that includes audit and independent review experience
- CaseWare experience
- Experience / proficiency in Xero would count in your favour
- Income Tax, Provisional Tax, PAYE, VAT, SARS, E-filing knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org