Consultant: Soné Johnson
The Junior Analyst will be responsible for the collection and input of fund profile data. The data is compiled from the examination and analysis of financial statements and is updated with productivity and quality assurance requirements. This role supports the company’s investment decision support tools by providing timely, precise, complete, high-quality information. Junior Analysts receive structured training and extensive instruction on private capital investment strategies, analysis of reporting, and ongoing mentorship from senior team members. They have opportunities to develop by being exposed to increasingly complex work, project management, quality assurance, advanced data initiatives, and portfolio analytics.
- Detailed review and analysis of private capital fund financial statements.
- Compile and maintain specific fund details in accordance with established workflow and operational policies.
- Become familiar with a wide variety of methodologies for classifying strategy, industry and geography focus according to current industry taxonomies.
- Perform self- audit and other quality assurance functions.
- Meet personal and team deadlines through time management and collaboration with team members.
- University degree with preferred Finance and Economics background.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse a significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Results-focused self-starter.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and MS Word preferred.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com