Reference: 4890 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The purpose of this role is to ensure complete and accurate financial accounts with the main focus on performing debtors- and creditors functions.
- Creditors & Payments
- General Ledger Bookkeeping (IFRS)
- Formal Accounting qualification
- Driver’s license
- Commercial experience
- ERP system experience
- Inventory/Export systems experience
- IFRS/IFRS for SME’s experience
- INCO terms experience
- FOREX transacting experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com