Reference: MLR 6612
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Monthly management accounts
- Auditing process and yearend financial
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Stock management (raw material and finished goods)
- Assist with Budgets
- Prepping of schedules (accruals/cross charges ect) for monthly management accounts
- Assist with the bookkeeping and accounting functions for foreign companies
- Assist Senior Accountant with various ad hoc tasks
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BCom Finance degree, must at least have passed Financial Accounting 2 (Financial Accounting/Management Accounting stream)
- or a Diploma in Financial Accounting
- or completed articles (SAIPA/CIMA)
- Computer literate (Excel – Advance)
- Own transport
- Must be able to function under pressure and to function independently
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org