Reference: CDS 6954
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memo’s, issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments.
- Prepares remittance advises for the refund of employees by receiving and verifying expense reports.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and supplier ledger accounts.
- Maintains historical record by filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation.
- Ensure that VAT claims are accounted for in line with SARS regulations and requirements.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting accounts transactions.
- Maintaining monthly expenses analysis reports.
- Maintaining the vendor master data on SAP.
- Ensure debtors are valid and accurate, within payment terms, aged appropriately.
- Assist in annual financial audits.
- Monthly reporting requests. (Example: expense reports and sales versus budget reports)
- All other financial tasks that may be required from time to time to assist management.
- Degree in Accounting or 4-year Diploma in Accounting.
- 2-years relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience as a junior accountant.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org