Reference: SJ 6960
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Act as the link between the fund operations team with the technical implementation team and system developers
- Work with stakeholders across multiple business units, to gather and record business requirements for new and existing initiatives, as well as changes to processes and systems;
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into high level specifications and design;
- To effectively communicate business specifications to internal teams and developers;
- To define / review business rules and guide the implementation of these rules in the development of the various application systems;
- To conduct data analysis to investigate ongoing/ad hoc operational issues and/or client queries;
- To understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes;
- To communicate project progress, issues and risks effectively and timeously to the project manager;
- To co-ordinate and respond to testing requirements of systems/processes;
- To assist the fund operations team with ad hoc tasks/projects as required.
- You will also be required to improve skills/knowledge of relevant taxes, financial instruments
- B.Com graduate, or hold a similar qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- Working to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure;
- Being detail-oriented and excelling at problem-solving and analysis;
- Strong numerical abilities;
- The ability to work without supervision;
- Organised and able to prioritise duties and responsibilities;
- A strong personality, self-assured, self-confident and assertive;
- A drive to succeed professionally;
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Relevant work experience will be beneficial, but is not required
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org