Reference: DB 6645
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- To be part of a two person Relationship Management team on each client primarily supporting more experienced Relationship Managers
- Building and maintaining long term business relationships with clients in order to become the first point of client contact over time
- Preparation and analysis of Family Office presentations, packs and reports
- Regular Client meetings along with pre-meeting preparation and post- meeting follow up
- Structuring of trusts and companies and take-on of existing entities
- Liaising with 3rd party service providers and with various business contacts, including banks, investment houses, solicitors and property managers/estate agents
- Review of financial accounts prepared by accountants
- Assistance with client banking and foreign exchange transactions
- Setup and review of client investment portfolios in conjunction with the Investment Team
- Requesting execution of investments and related follow up
- Review of individual, company and trust tax returns
- Management of cash balances, payments and receipts
- Proactively addressing ad hoc client requests
- Any other ad-hoc duties which may be required from time to time
- BCom, BBusSci or related degree
- Chartered Accountant with 0-3 years post articles experience
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Project Management Skills : The ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Sharp analytical skills and a strong commercial awareness
- A sound understanding of financial accounts gained through practical experience
- A basic understanding of financial markets and investment management
- A basic understanding of trust and corporate structuring, and the principles of corporate governance to be applied in a family setting
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com