Junior Commercial Consultant
Reference: 9153 CDS
Consultant: Christa de Swardt
- Maintain and improve the agency cost database
- Benchmarking of marketing costs and developing rate cards
- Review and analyses of marketing budgets, scopes of work and supporting documentation
- Manage and version control all standard agreements, schedules and templates
- Manage the Cost Consulting service
- Regular correspondence with clients and agencies
- Basic understanding and review of agency agreements
- Drafting of commercial schedules for agency agreements
- Secondary research on commercial best practices in marketing
- Investigate automation possibilities and implement new commercial systems
- Review remuneration methodologies and discuss potential improvements
- Analysis and review of YTD marketing spend reports
- Monitor media discounts and commitments
- Review of quarterly third party cost reconciliations
- Ongoing assistance with evaluation scorecards and bonus calculations
- Basic governance and assurance services
- Classification and tracking of invoices and credit notes
- Management reporting (and automation of reporting)
- Management of commercial aspects of a procurement process
- Work on special commercial projects and support senior commercial team with analyses
- BCom/BCom(Hons) Accounting or Management Accounting (or equivalent)
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Excel – Genius level (including ability to write macros)
- MS Word and MS PowerPoint – expert level
- Digital media knowledge (social media, influencers, etc.)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace