Reference: CDS 6846
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Analyse and report performance against budget & PY
- Assist BA to compile daily/weekly/monthly reports to relevant stakeholders
- Assist BA to compile annual branch & capital budgets
- Compile project proposals/calculations and manage actual vs projected expenditure
- Involvement in pricing analysis and determination.
- Drive the collection of and reporting on functional business information
- Ensure implementation and application of practices, policies, standards, procedures and methods
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement
- Applicants should hold a minimum BCom degree and be qualified or studying towards a CIMA or related qualification with at least 3 years’ experience in a management accounting or related position.
- Advanced Excel / Data Analysis skills (VBA, SQL, Pivots, Financial Modelling etc.) and exposure to a manufacturing environment or Syspro would be highly advantageous to your application.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com