Junior Management Accountant
Reference: 9145 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Facilitate & plan stock counts and report variances and trends and continuously review the effectivity of stock management practices and controls.
- Manage and control all stock adjustments required in warehouses.
- Assist Management Accountant to compile daily/weekly/monthly reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist Management Accountant to compile annual branch & capital budgets.
- Drive the collection of and reporting on functional business information.
- Ensure implementation and application of practices, policies, standards, procedures and methods.
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Tertiary qualification in line with the role requirements (preferably BCom / BAcc studying towards CIMA)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in a plastics or manufacturing environment.
- Advanced user of Office365 Suite and exposure to ERP software.
- Self-starter able to work unsupervised and directly/indirectly manage and support other staff.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Interest in understanding and analysing data and compile reports to support decision making.
- Exposure to multi-warehouse environment and/or stock management will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of general financial and accounting principles.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace