Junior Quantity Surveyor
Reference: 9066 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Assist in preparing cost estimates, cost plans, and budget tracking for construction projects
- Support in managing quantity surveying tasks on construction projects
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, and project managers to ensure successful project delivery
- Assist in identifying project risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements and industry standards
- Provide support to senior quantity surveyors as needed
- Bills on quantities
- Procurement (junior level)
- Relevant tertiary bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Quantity Surveying Diploma will be beneficial
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a commercial / property environment
- Strong analytical ability with good communication and organisation skills
- Energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports on current activities
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace