Reference: 9169 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Analyse and report financial performance against budget & PY
- Assist with compilation of daily/weekly/monthly reports to relevant stakeholders
- Assist with compilation of annual branch & capital budgets
- Month end related tasks such as journals, reconciliations etc
- Review pricing strategies for different product categories and take ownership of pricelist process
- Daily internal stakeholder support
- Ensure implementation and application of practices, policies, standards, procedures, and methods
- Initiate continuous improvement (Innovation)
- Take ownership of ERP management from a business perspective to ensure requirements of all users are adequately addressed.
- Applicants should hold a B.Com/B.Acc degree and be qualified or studying towards a CIMA/CGMA qualification
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Management Accounting or related position.
- Advanced Excel / Data Analysis skills (VBA, Advanced Pivots, Financial Modelling etc.)
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous to your application.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace