Consultant: Michelle le Roux
A well-established financial services provider has a vacancy for a Management Accountant at their offices in Kuils River.
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts in line with the reporting deadlines
- Preparation of various monthly and quarterly reports for submission to Group
- Provide actual vs budget/forecast variance analyses on revenue and expenses
- Report actual vs budget/forecast results per cost centre to Department Managers/Executive Team
- Identify new management reports to meet business requirements
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Preparation of timetables and guidelines for annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Responsible for the completion and submission of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Responsible for the completion and submission of monthly rolling forecasts
- Maintenance and enhancement of Budget models to facilitate consolidation of budget/forecast
Completeness and accuracy of the General Ledger:
- Maintain Pastel Chart of Accounts that supports management reporting requirements
- Prepare and process closing of monthly journal entries
Year-end close and Audit:
- Involvement in interim & year-end reporting process as required (including liaison/query resolution with external auditors with regards to management accounts)
Other Adhoc Tasks:
- Provide financial models for new business initiatives
- Provide support to Finance Manager
- Relationship building and liaison with various areas on reporting, budget requirements and deadlines etc.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org