Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Compile, analyse and interpret monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Facilitate forecasting and budgeting process
- Cost accounting exercises to support operational KPI’S
- Internal audit and internal control functions
- Formulate activity-based cost and revenue models to improve operational decision-making and profitability
- Manage and challenge capital expenditure requirements
- Review procurement practices, controls and disciplines to ensure compliance to best practise
- Ensure compliance of commercial agreements with regards to supplier warranties, rebates, discounts and payment terms.
- Support packhouses with their financial analysis and improvement initiatives
- BCom with completed SAIPA or SAICA articles
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar (packhouse / fresh produce distribution) environment
- Excellent Excel skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org