Reference: 4455 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
There’s an exciting, challenging career opportunity for a Management Accountant at a leading company with a large local and global footprint.
- Drive the budgeting process and prepare the final budget submissions for all the divisions. This includes working with business units to get the budgets uploaded on the systems and also consolidated for presentation purposes.
- To complete the financial forecasting and consolidation of the 3-year plan. This includes building templates for submissions to the holding company.
- Maintain and manage the roll-up sheets system for the divisions (budgeting tool).
- Review GL recon processes for support services which operates as a central part of all divisions/ brands.
- Communicate finance information to the business as required.
- Draft, complete and get annual financial statements signed off.
- Liaise with the external auditors
- Assist the tax accountant with tax calculations at year-end and for financials statements
- Involvement in transfer pricing.
- Ad hoc cost savings projects in conjunction with the Group Finance Executive.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ general accounting experience.
- BCom with articles is the minimum educational requirement. With CA(SA) advantageous.
- Previous experience in Management Accounting within a retail environment is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the latest Microsoft packages (Word & Advanced Excel) is an essential requirement.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability with excellent numerical skills and the ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven and deadline-orientated.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Ability to multi-task and to deal with complexities, and use initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com