Payable & Receivable Administrator
Reference: 9166 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Manage and maintain accounts payable processes.
- Record and reconcile invoices in Xero.
- Communicate with suppliers/vendors for disputes and payment issues.
- Prepare and load electronic transfers and cash payments.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Ensure VAT application on invoices is correct.
- Verify invoices against purchase orders and goods received notes.
- Relevant degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a creditors/accounts payable role.
- Proficient in Xero and /or other accounting software.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in a physical commodity trading environment is a plus.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace