Reference: 4402 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Update salary register, schedule and payroll for new employees, resignations, on a monthly/weekly basis
- Perform fortnightly/monthly payroll processes such as updating reports, checking & reconciling etc.
- Accurate and timeous submission of payroll reconciliations, queries and reports to the Financial Manager for payments and reporting purposes
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. bonuses or staff loans etc)
- Handle payroll related queries where appropriate (which includes SARS queries, leave and salary administration queries etc.)
- Leave management
- Preparing letter of Appointments, Employee contracts and UIF documentation etc
- Maintaining accurate payroll and employee records by ensuring that all documentation is filed timeously
- Pension fund & Provident fund administration
- Assisting with HR administration
- Internal Stats reports
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Payroll coordinator or similar role
- Financial or Analytical degree will be advantages
- Working knowledge of payroll systems. (Sage, VIP, People Soft, Payspace etc)
- Analytical with good math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Proficient in using MS Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables and graphs)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com