Reference: 4998 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Accurate processing of new and temporary employees, transfers, promotions, terminations, garnishees, overtime, BSC bonuses payable and other payroll related services
- Perform monthly payroll processes such as updating reports, checking and reconciling etc.
- Complete, verify and process benefits forms and documentation (provident fund, leave etc.)
- Accurate capturing and processing of employee information (Activations)
- Accurate and timeous submission of payroll reconciliations, queries and reports to the Senior Payroll Administrator for monthly payments and reporting purposes
- Review and update batches processed by Payroll Clerk (e.g. leave batches)
- Handle payroll related queries where appropriate (which includes SARS queries, leave and salary administration queries etc.)
- Advise staff on company policy and procedures where appropriate
- Assist with preparations for audits
- Month end Reconciling to include 3rd parties (as per month end checklist e.g. 3rd Parties, Provident Fund, Garnishee orders, hours, shortages, savings and reporting ODBC and other
- Grade 12 or NQF4 Certificate
- Computer literate [Microsoft Office Suite – Excel intermediate level]
- Minimum of 3 years payroll & -systems experience
- Working knowledge of VIP Payroll essential
- ESS and a Payroll Certificate is advantageous
- Accounting exposure advantageous
- Knowledge & experience of a clocking system (time & attendance)
- ODBC files import (report writing experience)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com