Reference: 5213 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Assist with the administration of wages (fortnight and monthly) – which includes leave, savings, payslips en monthly procedures
- “Back up” for Senior Payroll Administrator
- Assist with audit administration
- Labour audits and Financial audits
- Pension funds and general policy administration
- Leave administration
- UIF administration
- Provide general admin assistance for Senior Payroll Administrator
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English and good communication skills with employees on all levels
- Matric, tertiary education will be an advantage
- Good numeracy skills
- Good computer skills : Excel, Word
- Previous experience in Sage People Payroll System
- Confidential information must be respected
- Previous Human Resources administration background would be an advantage
- Own transport
- Work well under pressure
- At least a 3 year experience in an Wage Payroll environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org