Reference: 4420 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Manage payroll staff and department on day to day basis.
- Management of total Payroll administration (800+ staff)
- Effective EFT transfers to all staff members
- Full Payment Reconciliation
- Effective Record/Data Retention
- Ensure Privacy and Confidentiality
- SARS Compliances
- Annual Tax Reconciliations
- Monthly EMP201 submissions and payments
- Submitting of bi-annual EMP501 reconciliations directly via SARS Easy-file
- Preparing IT3 & IRP5 certificates
- Workman’s Compensations Submission
- Processing UIF claim forms
- 3rd Party Reconciliations
- Effective leave reconciliations
- Monthly Reporting
- Nett Salary Payment Reconciliation
- Payroll Analytics
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- ESS Management
- Grade 12 or equivalent as minimum requirement
- Financial / Accounting based Degree / Diploma is advantageous
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar Payroll Administration position
- 3 years or more VIP payroll experience essential (Non-Negotiable)
- Familiar with normal duties and procedures in the Payroll Department
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
- Pastel experience is advantageous
- Experience in Hotel environment is advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com