Reference: CM 6310
Consultant: Christa Mostert
Our client in the law industry is looking to hire a literature graduate to assist them in providing their clients an exceptional service tailored to each one’s specific Appeal Record needs.
- Process semi-monthly and monthly payrolls for team members across multiple countries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile and resolve complex payroll processing and team member pay issues.
- Verify earnings and deductions for payroll related matters including but not limited to stock tax calculations, commissions, discretionary bonuses, garnishments, social security and income tax, and ensure they are applied
- Manage payroll-processing schedule for multiple countries and ensure deadlines are met in accordance with department SOPs.
- Audit payroll calculations by processing lateral payroll for all payrolls to ensure accuracy and country specific compliance.
- Process off cycle payrolls as necessary.
- Assist in company audits with internal and external auditors.
- Research and respond to inquiries from team members, managers or external sources, providing input and guidance for resolution of payroll related issues.
- File monthly payroll tax fillings on governmental agency platforms.
- Maintain team member pay data in HCM to process payroll account transactions (reoccurring payments, deductions and garnishments).
- Monitor payroll tax reporting to ensure compliance with appropriate governmental agencies per country.
- Maintain payroll transaction records such as hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, and team member statistics for reporting and audit purposes.
- Partner with internal and external accounting teams on any payroll inquiries or requests.
- Communicate with all 3rd party payroll vendors to facilitate timely payroll processing.
- Utilize month end close checklist to update vacation metrics, sick leave balances and government reporting sites.
- Validate and deliver year end reporting certificates to employees according to country specific deadlines.
- Serve as back up to International Payroll Analysts as necessary.
- Advise management of payroll irregularities and escalate as necessary.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Education Level Education Details And/Or Experience Experience Details
- H.S. Diploma/GED Diploma Degree preferred; and 3-5 years APAC and EMEA payroll processing and payroll tax experience; experience usin UKG strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com