Reference: 4926 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly wages payroll within the group.
- Import all hours from reporting tools/micros into VIP and ensure that this balances (must have job costing experience).
- Process all other earnings and deductions that had been approved for payroll processing (all leave transactions, loans, cash shortages, uniforms, stock shortage, bonus and transport).
- Records data concerning transfer of employees between stores.
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Responsible for leave administration for all waged employees.
- Prepares and issues payments to Payroll Manager for 1st authorization.
- Print reporting tools/micros reports and save in current month order.
- Follow up if there are any discrepancies from the previous pay-run.
- Update wage analysis after every monthly pay-run.
- Print job costing report and check that information captured into VIP is correct and balance the split shifts.
- Print and send pay slips to all stores
- Filing of sick notes, leave forms, any correspondence relating to the current wage pay-run.
- Check and update the status of foreign nationals, communicate and discrepancies to the human resources department.
- Print VIP reports for current months wage payout.
- Responsible for maintaining existing filing system for all waged employees within the group.
- Responsible for generating UIF documentation for termination, maternity leave, illness benefit, death benefit and adoption benefit.
- Handle and resolve all payroll queries efficiently.
- Perform any ad hoc duties from time to time as instructed by Payroll Manager
- Bookkeeping qualification advantageous
- SAGE VIP
- Payroll Administration (2 year wage experience)
- Strong Excel skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com