Reference: 5125 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- We looking for a great individual to develop the pricing strategy for the different product lines.
- Benchmarks and competitive analysis
- Thoroughly benchmark our formal and informal competitors to understand the market dynamics
- Build benchmark analysis reports to help develop our strategy, both domestically and internationally
- Manage day to day pricing adjustments
- Work closely with the sales team, the marketing team to develop promotional frameworks
- Work closely with the treasury team to align prices and float management
- Build long term pricing models and reports
- Run pricing scenarios on different product lines to help inform our revenue generation
- Develop creative and innovative pricing solutions and strategies
- Produce reports, pricing models and other tools to help tactical and strategic decision making
- Provide impact analysis of the expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables such as volume, revenue
- Understand elasticity
- Strong math skills and the ability to see marketing patterns and trends
- Strong commercial acumen and competitive mindset
- Financial modelling – Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience in SQL or any Data Warehousing tool a bonus
- 3 – 5 years experience in pricing management in the retail, telecommunications or financial services industry
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com