Reference: 6261 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
• Assist with sourcing new suppliers and products
• Prepare and send enquiries to existing and potential new suppliers
• Obtain and compare quotes from various suppliers
• Process orders as designated by the person in charge within the Purchasing Department; have them checked, signed, approved and forwarded to the relevant suppliers
• Following up on suppliers with regard to order acknowledgements/confirmations; checking and rectifying these where necessary
• Scanning and filing all purchase orders and order acknowledgments/confirmations
• Data capturing supplier enquiries/quotes/price lists into Excel/SageX3 and expediting comments
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Certificate/diploma in Bookkeeping or Accounting
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
• Buying experience
• Effective communication with colleagues
• At all times behaving in a professional manner in dealing with internal matters as well as external business contacts
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com