Reference: 5236 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Assist with sourcing new suppliers and products
- Prepare and send enquiries to existing and potential new suppliers
- Obtain and compare quotes from various suppliers
- Process orders as designated by the person in charge within the Purchasing department. Have them checked, signed, approved and forwarded to the relevant suppliers
- Follow up on suppliers on order acknowledgements/confirmations which are to be checked and rectified where necessary
- Scan/file all purchase orders and order acknowledgments/confirmations
- Data capture of supplier enquiries/quotes/price lists into Excel/SageX3/ and to expedite comments
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Certificate/Diploma in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Technical experience in the fastener industry (will be an advantage)
- Buying experience
- Effectively communicate with fellow colleagues
- At all times behave in a professional manner in dealing with matters internally as well as with external business contacts
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org