Reference: 5705 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Analyse and report on property performance against benchmarks
- Investigate individual property performance or aspects as required by Regional Manager
- Assist with reporting on strategic initiatives or focus areas
- Assist with budget preparation and reviews and provide input to Asset Management
- Ensure regional resources are supported with centralised services
- Keeping track of Capex budget and projects and loading and reviewing Capex projects on MDA
- MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- Prepare monthly management reporting packs (Facilities, Debtors, Leasing Fill reviews, Property Management monthly meeting)
- Prepare, review and communicate partner packs as applicable to the region
- Ensure all Regional KPA information is tracked, captured, reported on and developed
- Assist Regional Head with reporting back to Asset Management on performance of properties/portfolio
- As an MDA user to liaise with Asset Management that data is accurate and report discrepancies and omitted data
- Prepare and ensure adherence to weekly reporting inputs by various regional functions
- Prepare weekly regional monitoring reports to assist with effective management of the portfolio
- Ad hoc investigation and reporting as required by Regional Manager
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Regional process are implemented according to functional area policy
- Regional mandates/delegated authorities are in place and decisions are made and implemented according to mandates and controls in place
- Regional Assets are controlled and managed appropriately
- Regional Office administration is managed and effective – HR, general office management all kept up to date according to expectation. Attend monthly IT Manco.
- Key support to Central Finance in terms of reporting and queries
- Manage petty cash and submit monthly recon
- CA(SA) or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a similar roll
- Relevant Property Industry experience
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite and MDA)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org