Reference: 4456 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
An exciting and challenging new opportunity has become available for a Reporting Accountant at a leading company with a big local and international footprint.
- Compile, verify and issue financial reports required by the business, which includes monthly/quarterly/year-end and integrated reporting (SA and BLNS countries). This includes monthly and quarterly statutory reporting to the holding company.
- Complete the financial forecasting and consolidation of results. This includes submissions to the holding company.
- Maintain and manage the roll-up sheets system for the divisions (budgeting tool).
- Build and compile reporting templates.
- Draft, complete and ensure the annual financial statements are signed off.
- Liaise with the external auditors.
- Assist the Tax Accountant with tax calculations at year-end and for financials statements.
- Ad hoc projects in conjunction with Group Finance Executive.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ general accounting experience. (Including articles.)
- BCom with articles is the minimum educational requirement. Recently qualified CA (SA) advantageous.
- Previous experience in Reporting Accounting (within retail environment advantageous).
- Proficiency in the latest Microsoft packages (Word & Advanced Excel) is an essential requirement.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability with excellent numerical skills and the ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- A high energy level and must be performance-driven and deadline-orientated.
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
- The ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- The ability to multi-task, deal with complexities, and use initiative to solve problems.
- The ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org