Reference: 5843 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- This position is responsible for conceptual input and content development for any aspect of stakeholder reporting based on the International Integrated Reporting Council’s (IIRC) <IR> Framework, GRI Standards, King IV or any other relevant reporting standards and frameworks. The applicable reporting frameworks can change depending on client requirements and/or geographies or as these frameworks evolve over time
- Advise clients and collaborate with them on content, process and structure for their stakeholder reporting elements considering the client’s brief, their chosen reporting framework(s) and best practice
- Facilitate workshops/presentations on any matter relating to report content and reporting frameworks and regulations, and write output reports
- Research, collect information, conduct interviews with clients, compile templates and questionnaires, etc.
- Write and review parts of stakeholder reports according to the client brief, technical requirements and applicable frameworks
- Oversee Content Creators (internal and freelance writers) to ensure writing quality meets standards
- Ensure that deliverables meet/exceed client requirements and are theoretically sound
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver seamless integrated, quality products and services to clients
- Thought leadership and innovation, including research and training, to enhance reputation and improve internal intellectual capital
- Sales and upselling, including developing new products and services
- Administration and workflow adherence
- Company and/or department initiatives and company culture
- Any other responsibilities delegated by line manager
- Proficient in all forms of communication in English
- A relevant business management qualification, degree or diploma
- Minimum of five years’ experience gained in a similar position in the corporate financial environment
- Extensive knowledge of the IIRC <IR> Framework, GRI Standards and King IV
- Previous reporting/advisory experience
- Microsoft Windows: Advanced Level: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A postgraduate degree
- Membership of integrated reporting and/or sustainability committees, workgroups or task teams
- Exposure to the print or digital industries or journalism
- Previous business, writing and/or consultant/advisory experience
- Own reliable transport and ability to travel as required
- Able to work after hours and to work on site at clients as required
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com