Reference: 5350 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Our client, a well known listed company, is offering SAICA leanerships with hands-on commercial experience for top candidates wishing to become CA(SA)’s.
- Candidates will be based at the company, undergoing the SAICA accredited 3-year training contract that offers practical advanced exposure to the following skills areas in a listed environment.
- Accounting and external reporting
- Management decision-making and control
- Financial management
- Risk management and governance
- Applicants must have completed BAcc Hons (CTA)
- Confidence and self-motivated individual
- Must have a passion for learning
- Need for continuous growth
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High levels of energy, drive and innovation
- Self-starter who shows initiative
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org