Reference: 5685 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Maintain Head Office accounting records and reconciliations
- Compile monthly and quarterly budget vs actual reports.
- Manage cash flow by analysing budget vs actuals as well as assisting with cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that timely reimbursement and replenishment requests are submitted and followed up until payment.
- Perform project accounting procedures by ensuring that project budgets are accurate and adhered to.
- Perform donor reporting and ensure that the project-specific financial procedures according to agreements with donor and CFR200 (in particular), are adhered to.
- Maintain, collate, and validate project financial documentation for the programme (including procurement, cash advances, debtors, creditors, etc) for audit purposes.
- Assist project staff in setting up project specific commitment ledgers and performing periodic verifications to ensure that they are maintained and reconciled.
- BCom degree or National Diploma in Accounting.
- Have at least five years’ experience in accounting or similar position.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Self-starter able to analyse data and prepare necessary documentation.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience in procurement would be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org