Reference: 5892 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Full Accounting Function o(Including Preparation of Management Accounts)
- Review Function and Preparation of Management Accounts for three of our Manufacturing Companies
- Calculations, Reconciliations and Accounting across the Group on a monthly basis where needed.
- Monthly Management Accounts review, analysis & corrective action where required for the Group.
- Assist in Compiling Annual Budgets for the Group.
- Budgetary control – Create & upload annual Budget templates.
- Review off all 15 day and Month end payment pack prepared by the creditors department and releasing the payments on the bank for Manufacturing Companies and any other Company in need of assistance (1st reviewer).
- Assist Financial Manager and Group Senior Accountant with preparations of the Annual Financial Audit and Turnover Audit.
- Assist Financial Manager with reviewing and or performing monthly VAT calculations for selected Companies in the Group.
- Assist in performing ad hoc calculations, reviews and reconciliations across the Group.
- Assist in developing new reports and accounting practice across the Group.
- Qualified CA(SA)
- Accounting Experience in a senior auditing position (minimum 5 years)
- Pastel Partner training and experience
- Management Experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com