Reference: 7771 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Reconcile, review, and analyze Project’s accounting records and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to relevant policies and controls and procedural standards.
- Assist Financial Controller to ensure legislative compliance relating to Mozambique legislation.
- Ensure successful completion of all external audits on all Projects.
- Oversee the monthly cash on hand processing, approvals, and reviews.
- Compile monthly budget vs actual reports as well as relevant donor reports.
- Manage cash flow by analyzing actuals vs funding received and ensure timeous request for next tranches.
- Assist with reviewing and calculation of cashflow forecasts in preparation of replenishment requests, where applicable.
- Work with Project Management teams to draft budgets and assist with budget amendment requests.
- Maintain complete and accurate budgets
- Previous experience in the financial sector, but with excellent account management and internal auditing track record.
- Completed articles + 3 years post experience OR degree + 5 years experience
- Good communicator and ability to build/work with a diverse multi-disciplinary team and, crucially, to always embrace and embody the culture and values.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace