Reference: DB 6871
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
Location: Waterfront, Western Cape
- Work with Financial Control & FP&A to develop systems and models to embed best practice for group consolidation, transfer pricing, budgets & forecast and other project
- Work with stakeholders in the Systems and MI team to ensure that existing models are understood and fit for purpose
- Build relationships with Financial Business Partners, Group Head of FP&A, the Head of Commercial Finance, and members of the Financial Control team to gather the reporting requirements and develop and maintain solutions in order to ensure their needs are met
- Develop efficient solutions for model reporting, input and maintenance using the existing Ana-plan and Power BI systems
- Manage the development pipeline for new and enhanced MI required by the FP&A team, Finance Business Partners
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of reporting that is being developed and help design controls to guard against inaccurate reporting
- Working with the Systems teams to ensure that system changes and / or systems take into account the needs of the reporting infrastructure
- Training of model end users
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent
- Specialisation in Accounting, Statistics or Information Systems (recommended)
- Excellent Financial Modelling skills
- Production of Management information for use by the CFO and business
- Experience of using Anaplan or Power BI would be an advantage
- +3 years’ experience in Financial Control of other Group Finance function
- English first language
- Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint – Advanced
- Knowledge of MS Dynamix AX / NAV (or other multi-ccy ERP system) would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with management and staff at all levels and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to train users of systems at all levels
- Great attention to detail, alongside excellent organisational skills
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to deal with third parties in a professional and confidential manner
- Schedules and manages workload effectively, thinks ahead, sets plans to achieve goal
- Supports and works towards team goals, shares information
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org