Reference: 5546 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare and analyse financial reports (including financial statements, budgets, forecasts and variances
- Consolidate group financial statements on a monthly basis and report to management
- Prepare audit files and annual financial statements
- Oversee and manage finance team – accounting function up to trial balance (accounts receivable, accounts
payable, bank and petty cash)
- Perform monthly journal entries
- Review bi-weekly wage calculations and processing
- Provide training to finance staff
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and VAT reconciliations
- Review and maintain internal control system
- Financial Degree
- Knowledge of IFRS and compliance
- 4 – 5 year related experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com