Reference: 5142 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Leading company in the agriculture industry is seeking the services of a senior bookkeeper – experience within the agri sector will be an advantage
- Accurate Processing of invoices and credit notes on Pastel
- Maintain routine and accurate bookkeeping
- Keep record of payments made and payments due
- Follow up with accounts that are overdue
- Prepare and distribute accurate debtor statements on a weekly basis
- Follow up on outstanding balances
- Handling of all account queries
- Debtors reporting to management
- Reviewing age analysis and identifying potential problem accounts
- Management of bad debt accounts
- Daily Cashup reconciliations
- Assist with monthly stock take
- Prep for accountant
- Grade 12 (with Accounting as subject)
- A tertiary qualification in the field of finance (ND or BTech)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Bookkeeping (Agri sector or manufacturing environment will be an advantage)
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Strong Pastel and Excel skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com