Reference: AV 6848
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- This includes submitting Shoprite Statements, dealing with CMGJ Reports, submitting Spar Drop shipments and individual store statements
- Processing weekly wages on Pastel Payroll
- IT88 monitoring through easy file
- Annual and semi – annual PAYE submissions
- Proficient with Easy file and the twice yearly PAYE submissions (IRP5 creation etc)
- Capturing and maintaining critical employment data on Pastel Payroll
- Debtors Cash Book processing/ allocation
- BBBEE yearly submission
- Liaising with rating agency
- Compiling yearly information and submission to rating agency
- Employment Equity Reporting (Annual Submission)
- Petty Cash processing/ allocation
- WCA claims and yearly submissions
- Skills Development Levy Submissions (Annual Submission)
- General Journal Entries
- Inter Company Journal Entries
- Experience and knowledge of Pastel Partner Accounting and Pastel Payroll
- Proficient in Easy file application
- Experience in dealing with Shoprite / Checkers, Pick n Pay and SPAR portals as well as direct store accounts
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Completed Senior Certificate
- Qualification in accounting will be advantageous
- Experience with Pastel Payroll
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org