Senior Financial Manager
Reference: 9019 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Interpreting financial analysis into useable information to CFO & CEO
- Creating financial reports and delivering them to executives
- Tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for the company
- Creating budgets
- Working with executives to develop financial strategies
- Develop presentations for the Board of Executives and Exco, including financial reports, risk reports, ERP
- Maintain general accounting, cost accounting, payables and receivables, and general ledger reconciliation through the team.
- Review financial-related contracts and provide recommendations to the CFO and CEO
- Understand all of the company’s finance products, operations and stay informed with the financial markets and operations of the company
- Advise departments with budgeting questions and needs and preparation of relevant reports to management
- Oversee the regular payments of company loans ensuring they are on time and of the correct amount.
- Review multiple reports on a weekly basis on the company’s financial expenditures by various departments. Provide recommendations to the CFO and CFO
- Assistance with IT
- Manage the annual audit process
- Ensure tax compliance and planning
- Providing leadership in creating a culture of risk management in the organization
- Providing guidance to junior finance staff members on complex accounting issues
- Developing financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Creating financial models using computer software to forecast future performance based on current conditions
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of information to key business owners is more efficient, more accurate and more relevant
- Ensure statutory compliance
- Qualified CA(SA)
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Must be able to speak Afrikaans.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace