Reference: 5549 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- We are looking for a dynamic person to join the Statutory Accounting team. You will obtain exposure to EMEA statutory accounting functions with the focus on financial statements, direct and indirect taxes returns, and country local accounting. You should have a keen interest in the reporting of EMEA local country GAAP and US GAAP as well as local Taxes. Your clients will predominantly be US Corporations with Global Footprints.
- The statutory accountant will prepare and/or realize:
- VAT reporting
- Intrastat and Intra-community reporting
- SOX compliance on VAT and Payroll accounts
- Payroll accounting
- Income tax reporting (internal & external)
- Waste reporting
- Statistical reporting
- Ad-Hoc country specific matters
- The statutory accountant will assist and/or prepare Local GAAP year Financial statement, this includes:
- Preparation USGaap to Statutory Reconciliation
- Calculate local gaap adjustments
- Manage External Audits
- Liaise with Local accounting firm of the country
- Preparation of Tax packs
- Project management and administrative tasks
- Ongoing support to statutory team on specific Projects that can arise
- Accounting experience including journal processing and reconciliations
- Corporate tax and VAT experience
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Accounting exposure in the following countries
- South Africa
- Speak a foreign language
- Successful completion of BCom (Accounting) degree
- External audit articles and 1 year post articles experience
- SAIPA and 2-3 years post SAIPA articles experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail, strong administration skills
- Solid work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer skills: Excel, SAP
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org