Reference: 4863 SJ
Consultant: Soné Johnson
- VAT reporting
- Intrastat and Intra-community reporting
- SOX compliance on VAT and Payroll accounts
- Payroll accounting and liaison with HR and ADP re pay roll expense and audit
- Income tax reporting (internal & external)
- Waste reporting
- National statistic & National Bank reporting
- Ad-Hoc country specific matter per stat mailbox
- Provide regular visibility and progress updates
- Attend internal meetings as well as meetings with clients
- The statutory accountant will assist and/or prepare Local GAAP Year End Financial statement
- Preparation of the File called “Passage”= US GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliation
- Calculate local GAAP adjustment as previously done or as explained by local accounting firm
- Liaise and manage audits with statutory auditors
- Liaise with Local accounting firm of the country
- Participate to the preparation and calculation of CIT Return
- Completion of RTP packs
- Ongoing support to statutory team on specific Projects that can arise
- Successful completion of BCompt Acc
- Accounting experience (including journal processing and reconciliations)
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Knowledge of Excel (essential) and SAP (advantageous)
- International exposure, US GAAP knowledge, French/German/Dutch speaker (advantageous)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org