Reference: 5976 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- You will manage a team of accountants and oversee statutory compliance and reporting activities for a portfolio of EMEA located subsidiaries. Your clients will predominantly be US Corporations with Global Footprints.
- Manage a team of 2-3 financial accountants (senior and junior)
- Oversee the accurate execution of compliance activities which comprise VAT, Intrastat (inter EU reporting), SOX compliance, Payroll accounting, Waste reporting, statistical reporting and monthly sanity checks
- Effectively execute annual tasks according to agreed timelines. These tasks include preparation of local statutory financial statements, managing external audit, preparation of USGaap to statutory reconciliations and the population of tax packs.
- Provide ongoing support to the business as needed
- Provide technical guidance to the team
- Drive processes to completion
- Improve team structure and process, creating efficiencies through innovation and automation
- Qualified Chartered Accountant CA(SA) / CPA / equivalent (same technical level)
- 3+ years post articles experience
- Strong team management and project management experience
- Preparation of financial statements
- Proven experience as an auditor and working with auditors
- International accounting exposure particularly in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium, SA and Ireland
- Large international corporate experience working across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience with European VAT
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com