Reference: 5839 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- US GAAP to Local GAAP Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Book (local GAAP) to tax base reconciliation
- Corporate tax calculation
- Deferred Taxation balance verification, and supporting schedules
- Corporate tax payable reconciliation or tracking of operating losses
- Correspond with financial controllers to obtain information
- Review of year-end and quarterly tax provision calculations for foreign entities
- Ongoing support to USA based Corporate tax reporting team
- Qualified Chartered Accountant CA(SA) / CPA equivalent
- External audit articles/learnership
- 0 to 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Financial Accounting experience (including journal processing and reconciliations)
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of schedules for Corporate Taxation and Deferred Taxation
- Preparation of Income Tax return
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Good understanding of IFRS or another accounting framework
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com